Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sienna send off...

Here is Sienna with her pack... Pudgie in the middle and Gina on the far left...  She's doing well with new people and doggie pals... She's got lots of love in her future!  - they are so cute together... Gino has a nub tail, Sienna a half tail and Pudgie a full tail - a complete set! 
 On our ride up to Cle Elum, she got herself a pup cup and just sat so well in her seat... Before she left, I got some last kisses to her spikey mohawk... I'm so happy for the life she has in store for her...

 Poor Pippa... She's just got us and grumpy Sasha... We'll have to keep her busy for sure...
 Cause she had so much fun with Sienna.... I loved watching them play :) 

I'll be taking a short break from fostering until my next little girl arrives July 19th ish... Her name is Sparrow and wow - she's a cutie for sure...
 Sasha says... Another puppy?????!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment