Thursday, May 21, 2015

And so begins Crate Rest...


Mulder couldn't seem to find a comfy spot so we brought him the donut bed (the cure to all dogs ails, I swear) and he was so happy to see it... I didn't think he would like it but he curled right up and got comfortable quick... Of course, he had the company of Cassie (what a trooper) and they napped together... I have a feeling we will both be spending some time in this crate in days to come... :)   He ate his dinner in a food puzzle and that kept him busy for a good while...
And while I was folding laundry; the basket fell over and lickety split, Skinner crawls himself in; arranged the laundry to a mound of his liking and took a nap...  Cassie's phrase "He's drunk with fresh laundry".. I think she's right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment