Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm Adopted!



Sweet little Sylvia has found herself the perfect home after 3 months of foster care in New Rattitude... She's off tomorrow to start her life with her wonderful mom and two cat siblings!  She has a huge yard to play in and a fenced garden (to not play in)... Her wonderful mom is ready to transition Sylvia into her home and make it as easy on her as possible.  We know the transition will be scary for her but I know, in no time, she will loosen up and realize she is home and it's a good thing!

It was a privilege to have Sylvia in my home and watch her slowly relax and become less fearful over the months... I am going to miss this Silly Billy and her antics but I look forward to hearing all about her new adventures!  Best Wishes Sylvia - hang tight! 

I am also on break until after RattieFest, July 27th!  See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment