Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Home Sweet Home!

So poor Sasha didn't get to come with me when I left on my trip to Seattle on Sunday but stayed home... However.. on Thursday, her and Cassie both got to come... She looks so ready to go in the picture below...

 The hotel wasn't so much fun for her, and being stuck in a small room with 2 other dogs and 2 people made for cramped quarters, plus she didn't like it when any neighbors made noise... But she was happy to snooze on the bed and of course happy to hit the road again on Saturday to come home...
 The two pictures above.. it's like - wow, neat city...next, bleh..the city.. I'm over it...are we there yet?

A trip over the mountains... a visit to my dad in CleElum...first time she has been there... she barked at him til he got close enough to see him and then she was like "Oh I know you!" poor cloudy eyes...
 Then back home, sniffing her yard, making sure all was how she left it.. Of course, Sylvia was happy too.. in her bed on her corner of the couch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment